I think alcohol and marijuana are involved in a lot of teenager’s life from peer pressure. I think if people are around others or are doing it they will at some point try it too. I think it is becoming more and more of a problem because the consequences are becoming harder but yet it seems people don’t stop. When you consume alcohol it travels right to your blood stream. Drinking alcohol can cause you to gain weight, get liver disease, alcohol poisoning, hangovers, become addicted over time if not controlled, and many other problems. Marijuana can cause long term health problems such as infertility, weak immune system, chance of lung damage, and others. Sometimes I don’t think a lot of people are aware of all the consequences involved in the usage of these substances. Alcohol is not legal to consume until you are 21, but I think it is abused in some situations. I believe marihuana should remain illegal. I don’t think anyone needs to be involved in drugs.
http://www.med.unc.edu/alcohol/prevention/health.html
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment