Wordle

Wordle: sarah

Monday, January 25, 2010

All About Me

Hi!,my name is Sarah Podufal. I love to swim and I also play water polo! I don't really do much blogging, but it will be interesting to see what others have to say. I hope to learn valuable information about being healthy all through life. Also I hope we have fun doing activities in gym! Some of my life goals are to have fun and finish high school, go to college, get a job, have a family and be successful!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! I like your opinion on blogging, and I have to say that I also don't do much blogging. Our goals for the future are very similar! Also, we share some common interests. I love to swim too, but you may have already known that. Good job on the first blog and good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming is a nice activity to do but I'm just a little to slow to join the swim team probably.

    ReplyDelete