Wordle

Wordle: sarah

Monday, February 15, 2010

Conflict Resolution

Today we hear so much about bulling. I believe that a big problem is that people try to avoid the situation. They don't want to talk to the person. They would rather talk about them behind their back, gossip, or make a big deal. I think that people need to go and confront the person they are having problems with. Before it gets to involved they should try to work it out. They don't need to involve others or make a big show of it. I think people are afraid to talk face to face to a person, but I believe it is the best way. I think trying to solve a problem by talking to a person will be effective most of the time. I think it is a skill be can all work and improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment