Wordle

Wordle: sarah

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Soy

I love to drink soy milk! I always just assumed it was healthy, but there are many questions about it affects on our health. In soy is a chemical like estrogen which can lead to changes in sexual development. By researching I found many negative reasons why not to eat soy products because it contains things such as phytic acid and hemagglutinin which can make your red blood cells clump together.
Many people are questioning how healthy soy really is for you especially because it can be used in baby formula. No one would want to feed their child a harmful substance.
I have never heard of all these negatives about soy products. It is very interesting, but I don't know if it will stop me from eating soy products because I have also researched and found many good things soy does for you. It is a great source of protein and has good vitamins and minerals. I also read how it can reduce the risk of certain cancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment