Wordle

Wordle: sarah

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

War on drugs

Drugs are something that has taken over some peoples’ lives and even caused them to ruin or end their lives. People have abused drugs. People get so addicted and wrapped up in it that they even will buy medical pills off the shelves in stores and cook it into something new such as methamphetamine. Some people think that drugs should be legalized but I think that could just cause more problems. On http://www.usnews.com/articles/opinion/2008/07/25/public-opinion-should-the-united-states-legalize-drugs.html people state many different opinions on the drug topic. Some think that having drugs legalized would cause less crime problems from people trying to buy and sell the drugs illegally. Also, some state that there obviously would be an age limit and tax but I don’t think that would matter. I think drugs would get abused either way. Also if more and more people get exposed to the drug from having it legalized, we would be the ones paying their medical bills from all the health effects. I also hear having drugs be legalized would help in medical purposes to save lives. I wish if necessary it could be used in these circumstances, but I would not legalize drugs just for that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment