It seems everytime we go to the doctors offices they inform us on a new vaccine available. I believe vaccines are very important to stay healthy and to protect yourself from certain diseases and from getting sick. This year everyone was worried about the swine flu and wanting to get the vaccine. I did not get the vaccine, but I think it was good to have it available. Normally after a shot you have soreness where you got it. But, some people can have bad allergic reactions. I believe that even though there are risks, it is worth getting a vaccine if necessary to protect yourself.
Vaccines go through intense review to insure their safety. Also some vaccines go through further study to look at possible side affects and effectiveness.
I believe that vaccines are important. You might want to research before you get one, but in the end I think it will have a good benefit.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment